General Forum Rules Apr 28, 2014 2:39:43 GMT
Post by Jᴀy V. Aꜱᴛᴇʀ 💀🐍 on Apr 28, 2014 2:39:43 GMT
General Forum Rules
We have a few rules of basic etiquette here:
1. No adult pictures or graphics will be allowed anywhere on the site. Any pictures of this type will be IMMEDIATELY deleted by a staff member and the poster will be banned.
2. The same goes for other adult content. This is a family-friendly forum with an official rating of PG-13. If you're unsure about whether or not you can post certain content, PM your question to a staff member.
3. Try to use proper grammar and spelling in posts at all times. If you are unsure, use the spell-check button. If you notice a mistake after you post, feel free to edit.
4. Be nice to your fellow members! No flaming or disruptive behaviour will be allowed. The first time, you'll get a warning, the second time you'll be blocked from posting for a week and the third time you risk being banned from the site.
5. No foul language will be allowed in the public sections. It's fine in your own PPT and in your snips or excerpts. Otherwise, if you're posting something elsewhere that would ordinarily contain foul language (a snip, for example), a friendly [bleep] or some other means of self-censoring is preferred. There may be occasions where there is a legitimate use for linking to content with foul language (e.g. an article about writing which uses it for humorous purposes). In such a case, please be sure to put a [Language Warning] near the link.
6. Double posting is only permitted in these situations:
a) In your own personal progress thread. See the PPT rules for a more detailed explanation.
b) In the wordcount or goal reporting thread IF it's a full day since your last post
c) If the forum gets really quiet and/or you're trying to revive an ignored thread.
6A) If you need to do a multi-quote, you can always quote the first post, grab the text, paste it somewhere, then do the same for the other posts, paste the whole thing into one reply box, and edit it from there. Split entries with horizontal lines if needed. It's okay if the reply post ends up long.
7. HAVE FUN! Yes, that really is an official rule.
--Your Awesome Admins